Subject: Re: [Leica] You can try and try but, sadly, never be as cool as me ....
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:09:47 -0400

> Kyle, that _is_ cool (although coffins... rip my shirt, Harold), but I have
> to tell you that a friend of mine eats his breakfast sitting in a fighter
> jet ejector seat in his kitchen (he says it's disarmed, but no-one likes to
> touch the release handle). He also has a small military hovercraft in his
> garage. And he keeps his coffee beans in lab jars marked poison.
>
> I haven't heard from him for a while, though...
>
> R.

Rob,

John Waters, the off-beat film director (Divine Trash, Hairspray, Polyester,
etc, etc) has an electric chair from Sing Sing Prison in his study. This is
his reading chair.

sl

Replies: Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] You can try and try but, sadly, never be as cool as me ....)