Subject: [Leica] west bank story
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:49:05 +0200

Since Kyle brought up the "Promised Land" story on the LUG, there has been a
huge number of downloads from my site (around 400). However, I thought the
story as it stood was rather incomplete, so for anyone who's interested,
I've put up a page of background information (maps for the time being, to
which I'll be adding documents and other references over the next few days)
about the Hebron region and the settlements, land expropriations and closure
in general at

http://www.robertappleby.com/hebron.

Any and all correspondence - which I'd be delighted to receive - off list,
please, please, please.

- -- Rob

http://www.robertappleby.com
Mobile: (+39) 348 336 7990
Home: (+39) 059 303436

See City of Crows online at The Digital Journalist:
http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0204/city_intro.htm