Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 33
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:49:04 -0500

Graham,
    You turn out another beauty.  I love the way that you use the gate as
a framing element--the open gate invites viewers into the picture.  As
always, you get some nice cloud patterns.  One of the things I'm starting
to really enjoy about the PAW project, now that I've been on it thirty
weeks or so, is seeing other folks' shots and learning to recognize their
strengths and preferences.  I taught writing for a number of years, and I
always encouraged my students to provide specific praise so that the
writer would learn where their strengths lay and work from those
strengths. Clouds certainly seem to a unifying strength in your landscape
shots, Graham.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net