Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 32: Wet Zurich Street Parade
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:28:11 -0500

Nathan,
    I think you picked your shots well here.  The first two do a nice job
of capturing the atmosphere of the event through a variety of elements:
clothing, facial expressions, and body language.  The other shots work well
because of one or two of these elements, but, IMHO, only these two shots
combine all of these elements effectively.  I like the way you use the wide
open aperture in the 1st, 4th, and 7th alternates, at least, I think you
are shooting wide open.  Very nice bokeh--it's in shots like this that I
can really see the difference between my old collapsible Summitar and a
modern lens.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net