Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica repair in Macau
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:50:32 -0500

To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject:	RE: [Leica] Leica repair in Macau

Henry,

These 2 shops in Hong Kong were recommended to me as good places to buy Leica equipment, I haven't personally visited them...I know that they are not in Macau, but they might be a starting place for your search.

Leo

"In HK you should go to Miramar Hotel on Nathan Road/Kowloon (between Granville Road and Kimberley Road).  Inside the Miramar Hotel on the second floor is:  Shogun Trading Camera, Tel:(852) 23841968 (ask for shop owner Danny).   Coming out to Nathan Road from Miramar Hotel, make left turn, go toward and before you approach Granville Road you will see Tung Ying Building.  Inside this building on ground level is: Zhao Xing Guan, Shop G36, Tung Ying Building, 100 Nathan Road, Txim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Tel:(852)27220068, 27220161."