Subject: Re: [Leica] X-raying of film by overnight couriers
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:02:16 -0400

Unless it is your livelihood and/or your reputation I would just carry the
film onboard.

I'll say it again.  Lately, I have been traveling several times a week with
1600 speed film through the scanners and occasionally when the luggage
nazi's get rambunctious through the checked scanners.  At no time has my
film shown any signs of fogging.  Most of the time the rolls get scanned
many multiple times as I buy bricks that may take several weeks to consume.

As the PLUG is fond of saying, keep pushing the button.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] X-raying of film by overnight couriers)