Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Leica IIIF and lens
From: "bob degutis" <radfunc@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:49:40 -0400

Hello all

I have 2 Leica items to sell. I am reposting as the timing was bad for the
first fellow interested.

Camera: Leica IIIF Red Dial, no self timer. It is in good solid shape, no
dings or dents. There is what I would consider usual rubs on the chrome body
parts. This is not a collector pristine model, but far from a rough
example.SN #637876. It DOES need the plastic bezelfor the double
viewingwindow.Ihave not been much of a detective to get that part, but I
think it must be a $5 part. If anyone knows where I can get one, pls email
me. $250 + shipping

Lens: Summitar 5cm lens , 2.0. SN# 520957. Collapsable. Good optical
condition, glass is good shape. Brassing on barrel and front ring. Again,
this lens is a good user, not for a collector probably. Focus ring in feet.
$100 + shipping

If you are interested, I will prefer bank check or money order. I will
expect buyer to cover shipping cost. i would perfer N America transaction as
it is just easier for me.

Any questions, email me at radfunc@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Bob