Subject: Re: [Leica] $500 rebate on LHSA M6
From: "inyoung@jps.net" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:29:36 -0400

Hello,

  I was not talking about the price drop but about the statement they made.
It clearly stated in LHSA flier that it would be limited to 500 or so.  A
year later, some dealers are still advertising them as limited edition.  I
am curious how many they made over 500 (or so) originally commited.  They
made a slew of special editions but really in limited quantity as they
committed.  It seems that the LHSA edition is the only limited edition that
was not limited in any sense.  This is what I felt cheated on.

Regards,
David