Subject: Fwd: [Leica] FS Friday (8/16/02) studio gear + books
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 02 06:37:32 -0700

HUGE PRICE REDUCTIONS!!! HURRY, DON'T MISS OUT

Studio gear + books for sale:

Bogen/Manfrotto Autopoles (black) with background hook and Superclamp
set. This is a ready-to-go, complete 3-hook Autopole set in like-new
condition. Asking only US$125 plus shipping at cost (B+H wants US$225).
If you're within driving distance of the sound of my voice I will hand
deliver this set with pleasure (and 9' conduit and a few rolls of
seamless).

Gravity Works 10x12 contact print frame. Used once, like new. Thing of
beauty. Asking US$25.00 plus shipping at cost.

Books (selling only as sets so I don't spend the rest of the summer
packaging books one at a time):

PHOTOJOURNALISM SET (Leica connection):
Days of War and Peace, Turnley brothers, hb, creased jacket, otherwise
fine (excellent survey of the Turnleys' work; some nice b+w Leica stuff)
Russian Heart, David Turnley, hb, excellent
Bang Bang Club, Greg Marinovich and Joao Silva, pb, illustrated, like new
("gripping story of photojournalism in the brutal final days of South
African apartheid"; Kevin Carter used Leicas; excellent read, IMO)
Best of Photojournalism #28, NPPA, pb, well-thumbed (the one and only
annual BoP)
Asking US$50 plus shipping at cost.

ST. ANSEL ADAMS SET (you wept over the documentary, now get the rest of
the story):
The Camera, Ansel Adams, pb, exc. (the one and only)
Ansel Adams: a biography, Mary Street Alinder, hb, illustrated, like new,
Ansel Adams and the American Landscape, Jonathan Spaulding, hb,
illustrated, like new
Asking US$25 plus shipping at cost.

Any questions, please contact pmjensen@concentric.net off-list.

- ---Peter Jensen (in the Bay Area)