Subject: [Leica] Talk to Padre!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:43:47 -0400

- -- Dan and others are right!
    talk to the priest - He can be a real 'stickler' and tell you where you
can and cannot stand etc, or be real nice and show you where others that got
good photos were (some keep copies as to them it's a contest of who can
induct more people - even adults!) I was educated by the Jesuits, and go to
a Jesuit church ( The 'rebels' - who call for marriage in the priesthood,
women priests etc) and they'd let you bring in a bank of Broncolors if you
wanted - long as they got copies ;-) I've gotten up high OVER the font a few
times and shot down with good results! Just relax and have fun - Party
After!!
    EC