Subject: [Leica] PAW - week 33 - heninger
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:10:33 -0700

Summer and all my travels have made it easy to take pictures, but hard to
actually post them to my PAW (and don't even ask how far behind I am
printing or even making contact sheets).

At any rate, this week's picture continues my fascination with leaflets,
propaganda, street art and posters.  These items and their inherent
attention seeking qualities seem to just suck me in as I walk,and I feel
the provide an interesting contrast to the people I am often looking for.

http://heninger.org/paw

Thanks for looking...
w a d e   h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n