Subject: Re: [Leica] Shipley's Donuts
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:15:46 -0400

"Dave Richards" <dprichards@earthlink.net> writes:

> If you love Krispy Kremes it's only because you haven't tried La Mars

Ah, yes. There was a Lamars in Denver when I lived there... but sorry,
I grew up on Krispy Kreme. Yes, its like eating a bag of sugar - and
maybe that's something I would enjoy too. It has to be put in
perspective though, most iced-tea here is sweeter than Krispy Kreme. I
suspect the same is true in Sonny's home town too, though I have never
been.

(I wonder if everyone now thinks I am a large individual)

Dave

Message from "Dave Richards" <dprichards@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Shipley's Donuts)