Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A question to R8 owners...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:46:52 -0700

I went back and looked at both my R8 motors after others made a point of
"peeling" and yep it appears some of the black stuff is worn off, minor
amount along the edge where the motor has maximum wear points when pulling
and pushing the camera and attached motor in and out of the bag .

I don't consider it a problem, merely wear use as the camera functions
perfectly and considering the numbers of times they're out of and into the
bag it doesn't mean anything.  Now obviously if the black stuff were peeling
off all over the camera and motor then yeah I'd consider that a problem.
ted

Message from David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca> ([Leica] Re: A question to R8 owners...)
Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> ([Leica] Re: A question to R8 owners...)