Subject: Re: [Leica] Rumor mill: Kyle and Rob Appleby dating???
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:11:02 -0300

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> Sounds like you and I need to take a trip together somewhere.... I think
> Conde Naste should send us to the bahamas. Or thailand. Martigras? Or tierra
> del fuego. Penguins maybe? The world cannot continue to spin without us both
> being famous. I'll start getting some article proposals together to
> magazines with plush budgets. It's our duty.

Tierra del Fuego would oblige you to stop by Buenos Aires...
Adding some empanadas would be an extra experience to add to your southern
experience. Some good wine would help too.
Due to your own talents and the lack of mine I can only promise such
empanadas y vino on your way to Tierra del Fuego.

hope that happens.

Pablo