Subject: RE: [Leica] Stands/Octagonal soft boxes.
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:44:36 -0500

Aka,

I have found octagonal light boxes really hard to control.  The light is broad and sort.  If I could only have one box it would be a medium Chimera Super.  The rip front is great.  You can find lightweight stands (the ones that come with Arri light kits come to mind) but you get what  you pay for.  They won't go very high and will blow over in a slight wind unless weighted ( another good use for  you Profoto pack).

Leo