Subject: [Leica] Rumor mill: Kyle and Rob Appleby dating???
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:42:17 -0400

Sounds like you and I need to take a trip together somewhere.... I think
Conde Naste should send us to the bahamas. Or thailand. Martigras? Or tierra
del fuego. Penguins maybe? The world cannot continue to spin without us both
being famous. I'll start getting some article proposals together to
magazines with plush budgets. It's our duty.

>From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
>
>Kyle, if I were as good a writer as you, or you were as good a snapper as
me, then we'd both be famous ;-) R.

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Rumor mill: Kyle and Rob Appleby dating???)