Subject: Re: [Leica] re: rob appleby photos
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:25:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/02 1:28:10 PM, rob@robertappleby.com writes:

<< My point exactly... well, more or less. Although it would be interesting to

understand why exactly this issue in particular arouses such passions.

What's the dynamics here. Lugforum time.

R. >>

  Out of curiousity, how come no one uses the lugforum?

  Whenever someone suggests taking a thread to the lugforum, it seems to die
outright. (It reminds me of that old twilight zone episode where billy mumy
wishes people into the cornfield).

    (or then again, maybe I'm not subscribed to the lugforum and the
debate/discussion rages on).

- -kim