Subject: [Leica] Re: Tilley again
From: "Paul Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:34:05 -0400

I'm sorry guys, but this hat thing has gotten to me,  I own a bunch of
Fedoras (Dick Tracy way my fav detective - best performed by Daffy Duck ^_^)
Carroll Shelby (race car builder of the coolest  Mustangs ever made!) led me
to cowboy hats...I even have a copy of  French Foreign Legion hat!

Their website shows several styles , so which hat is the favorite?
TIA
<paul>
how many LUGnuts it takes to change a lightbulb??  None, we switch to a
Noctilux!

Replies: Reply from Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Tilley again)