Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Black and white silver roll paper
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 19:52:03 -0600

Pablo,

No Ilford at B&H, but there are 1/2 dozen other listings for paper in
rolls:

See:
http://www01.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=CatalogActivator__Acatalog_html___CatID=3816___SID=EFD1C4978B0

The local store is in Calgary, Alberta, Canada it was either "The Camera
Store" or "Technicare".

I can't remember which one stocked it. The Camera Store has a web site
but does not list papers - only equipment. Technicare does not have a
web site. The Camera Store's web site is www.thecamerastore.com.

Regards,

Greg