Subject: Re: [Leica] photo lab advice in Vienna, Austria
From: Mike Durling <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:47:33 -0400

I spent maybe three days total in Vienna in June.  I can't tell you
where to get your film developed, but if you haven't been there, RUN to
the Leica Shop on Westbahnhof Strasse!  It's the most amazing place.  It
seems they have every Leica item ever made for sale.  Helpful people,
even if you don't speak German.

Mike D