Subject: Re: [Leica] bee flowers
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:57:07 +0200

My take on it was similar. I looked at the Belgium portfolio and there are some
good shots in it, and some not so good--as might be expected... But I also find
the site too slow and a bit overburdened with fancy backgrounds etc. I will be
going back for more though, especially the Russia pictures.

Nathan