Subject: RE: [Leica] So you want a new Leica M series Body?
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 13:19:29 -0700 (PDT)

There is a new digital camera from Kodak that is B&W
only. It is the DCS 760M and list price is around
$11K. It's based on the Nikon F5 and has a special CCD
set designed for B&W.  Way out of my price range, but
may point an interesting direction that others may
follow at (ultimately) a lower price. DJ