Subject: [Leica] An appropriate quote from Elliott Erwitt
From: "jayburleson@mail.earthlink.net" <jayburleson@mail.earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:31:43 -0400

Perusing through the August edition of Smithsonian magazine, I came across
this wonderful tidbit from Elliott Erwitt:

“Photographers as a group are pompous asses. Photography is so simple that
very often they need to use big words to justify what they do.”

Hmm. Some days I can understand what he’s trying to say… :)

Jay Burleson
"Truth is like nudity: It is on occasion indispensable,
but it is dangerous and should not be displayed openly."
Anonymous
www.jayburleson.com

http://mail2web.com/ .