Subject: Re: [Leica] So you want a new Leica M series Body?
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:31:00 -0900

Perhaps this is a return to reality. as a shooter I give not a whit of the
resale value of my Leica M Cameras. I will use them for the next four or
five decades and then my kids can use them.

It is a good buying opportunity and was it realistic to expect that a new
M4-P KIT (body 50 summicron MR4 M4-2 WINDER) which I bought for $750 - 100
rebate as a freshman in college (my Minolta gear was ripped off insurance
settlement. Mowed a LOT of lawns for the Minolta gear) would cost 4-5x that
today even after inflation  Mark