Subject: RE: [Leica] Allan - no emotional IQ
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 23:35:09 -0400

Stuart Phillips

I don't think anyone who is pro-choice as I am treats abortion lightly;
that's a caricature of so-called "pro-life" groups.  All it takes to be
pro-choice is to understand that life is complicated, sometimes painful
and often out of our control. Furthermore, to recognize that one has no
right to interfere in the lives of other people, especially at times
when they have to make some of the most difficult decisions they will
ever make, except to offer our unconditional and unquestioning support.

Allan Wafkowski, you're as worthless as pigshit in a bottle.

Stuart Phillips