Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Dumb camera thieves NOW: DUMB ASS POSTERS!
From: Allan Wafkowski <allanwafkowski@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:44:42 -0400

I'm sorry, Ted, but I already have you classified as an ass. You who yap
and complain about off-topic this or off-topic that, when a good third
of your input is off-topic, are a pain in the butt. If you don't like
what I write, just shut-up and go on with your life. What the hell is
wrong with you?

As for abortion, I explicitly said I would not pursue it as a topic.
Three jackasses have voiced their opinion so far. I don't think they
understand that I REALLY DON'T care what they think about it. Perhaps
they thought I was slyly attempting to open it up as a subject. I was
not.

Allan

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] WAS: Dumb camera thieves NOW: DUMB ASS POSTERS!)