Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves (long but hoping Allan will end his comments)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:58:17 -0700

Simon Lamb said:
>>> Let me enlighten you as to why I said what I said, just so you are left
in
> no doubt, and why an abortion is sometimes the right choice to make.<<<

snip............

Now Alan what we have here is a gentleman and father who's confessed in
public what he and his wife went through all because you brought up a topic
of absolutely no relevance to photography.

As of this moment you sir need make an apology to the members for your
ridiculous outburst!  Once that you've shown you are a gentleman and
apologized I suggest you please keep your mouth and key board quiet as it
would be very much appreciated not only by myself, but I'm sure many others.

I will say in my many years on the LUG I've never seen such absolute
nonsense and provocation by any member. Trust me we've had some absolute
wild folks. But you sir take the crown! Shame! Shame!
ted