Subject: Re: [Leica] Ahh ---- Friendly Fenway!
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:45:48 -0700 (PDT)

It is the Kodak C41 rated at 400. I have to admit it
was pretty odd for me to shoot 400 when I am used to
shooting Velvia at 50.

The lone fan was my son, we were up looking at
colleges.  I think one of the biggest selling points
of B.U. was that he could walk to Fenway...he loves
baseball and hates the Yankees..he fit right in with
the Boston fans. DJ