Subject: Re: [Leica] Relatively New Leica M user....(Grips)
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:40:24 -0500

Just to clarify, on Mark's remarks below, yes you need to take the
grip off to mount a 135 with specs, and maybe other "eyes" lenses, but
you can put it back on after the lens is mounted, and it helps balance
the heavier lens.

Most grips I know of do not need to come off for reload, and some put
the tripod hole in the middle of the camera bottom.

Sonny