Subject: Re: [Leica] I need an improved film negative/slide scanner...
From: Kevin Souder <ksouder4@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:25:24 -0400

wow if this is the stuff that pisses people off well then I'm staying to put
my two cents in. So hello everyone I'm here to stay. Oh Mr B.D Colen, what
do those initials stand for anyway, Bean Dick, Big Dog, Bad Disease, Bunny
Dung or could it possibly be Big Dickhead. Later gators. I'll be waiting.