Subject: RE: [Leica] I need an improved film negative/slide scanner...
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:30:01 -0400

Shows you how much you know - I'm rude, arrogant, generally lacking in basic
knowledge let alone more sophisticated social graces.  You've already had
the kind comments from the list.  My reaction is based on the sense that you
feel as a newbie you automatically have the right to direct traffic on this
list - you don't.

ernie