Subject: Re: [Leica] Relatively New Leica M user....
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 09:23:35 -0500

Holding the body....winder lever on top. It's faster to wind this way...

Straps...I made my own. You can buy the nylon strap or butcher an old cheap
neckstrap you have. A round eyelet or two and a sewing machine and you can
make a good wriststrap for almost nothing. You can also go to a climbing
store that sells nylon cord. Pick out whatever colors & thickness' you want
and make more. I know this goes against the "Pretty" Leica Philosophy but
wrist straps seem harder to find and when you make your own you can color
coordinate with your outfit :O

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL