Subject: Re: [Leica] Any news on new leica product @ Photokina?
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:28:49 +0100

I heard from a good dealer contact who is well known within Leica UK that
there is news of an R9 and that he and other dealers have been told they
will get no more information no more until/unless they attend Photokina.
May be a rumour but this chap is a Leica oracle and very close to Leica in
the UK.

Simon