Subject: [Leica] When & where to buy...USA or Canada?
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 01:48:05 -0500

Ok here's a MAYBE scenario...

I'm looking into the M7... The .58 will supposedly be released August/Sept
and I will be on VaCa (vacation) in Canada in Sept. Now it would be cool to
have it before then and use it but it's release might not time well with
traveling. So, I know the best thing for me would be to buy it here in the
states regardless if I have to wait till I get back. But is there any
reasons NOT to look for it while in the Great Northern Expanse? I know there
are many from up there and down here that can fill me in on the cons. The
only Pro would be to get the body soon. So the real factors would be the
negatives: Taxes, Customs, No Passport Warranty etc...

Any info would be appreciated.

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL