Subject: Re: [Leica] San Diego film developing
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 19:14:52 -0700

As others have mentioned, Georges is the largest professional store around.
But they have NO leica gear. For Leica we have Bob Davis in La Jolla. Always
interesting. Nelson's has very little leica stuff but nice people.

I use Chrome labs for C41 and E6 processing. They have a pro lab in sorrento
valley and another downtown. Quick turn-around for process only, but closed
on weekends.

Mike Quinn

Any of you out there from San Diego who can