Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves - and street crime
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:55:00 -0700

Allan Wafkowski wrote:

> I wonder if anyone can answer this question:
>
> In London, the process and punishment agency for pick-pocketing for
> youths 13 and under is--
>
> 1) Juvenile court, sentencing regulated by special juvenile laws
> 2) Adult court, sentencing regulated by adult laws
> 3) Para-Judicial, punishment regulated by special laws
> 4) There is none

How about Tax them?!
Make them wear electronic collars which go Cha Ching!
Very Dickensonian!

This kid is a master pickpocket.
Zippers are no object!
Is that really common?!
No this kid is a Master. And any Master gets my undying respect and admiration.
I bet he gets to sleep next to all the best trash cans.
	Eat out of them even.
By the time he gets to be an adult he'll be able to steal your
underpants right out from under you!
And be getting the best tables in the best restaurants.

It's darn hard making a decent living nowadays with those darn credit cards.
NO one carries cash any more!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com