Subject: [Leica] Felix Erazo Back from vacation
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:53:56 -0400

Sorry guys the first links I gave were really bad. Here it goes again.

 Hi Luggers, I'm back from beautiful, TO HOT Puerto Rico. Had a great
time. Didn't do a lot of photographing, because I was enjoying myself
so much at the place I was staying at. It was A Relais & Chateaux type
of hotel. But first I must tell you guys what happened to me at JFK
airport with Jet blue.
Well the night before I told my wife to pack my leatherman tool inside
my check-in bag. SO she proceeded to tell me, "who's the travel agent
here".
Well when we get to Puerto Rico, I unpacked my bag and didn't see my
leatherman tool. I asked my wife did she pack the tool like I told her.
She said "of course I did". Well it wasn't there. She later found it
inside her make up case which is a carry-on bag. You know how women
travel; they need a bag just for their toiletries. I said all this
security and I walk in the plane with a tool that has several very sharp
blades. Plus I was able to get security to hand check my film. With no
problem

On my way back from Puerto Rico, I purposely told my wife that I was
letting the Leatherman tool travel in her toiletries pack, the same way
it got to Puerto Rico. SO we get to the gate security x-ray check point.
It gets x-rayed, They ask my wife, "is this your bag?" she says
"yes" Security: please open your bag
At this point I'm ready to tell them what happened in NY.
Security checks the whole bag, they didn't take everything out just hand
checked, and they couldn't find anything suspicious with the bag. She
zips the bag closed and we proceeded to the gate. While we walk away, I
said to my wife "Could you believe this shit." I then said when I get
back to NYC I would call Bill O'reily from FOX news and NBC news, and
tell them how easy I was able to get aboard a plane with sharp knives.

Go Figure Guys

In any event, I haven't been able to post any images for the PAW, but I
have some tings posted in my Journal. If you would like to look at
click here http://www.thrutheviewfinder.com/august.html

Regards
Felix Erazo
www.thrutheviewfinder.com