Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Dumb camera thieves
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:43:38 +0200

I know it's a joke, but I find the repeated references to Leicas as being
worthy weapons, good for bouncing off people's heads, and so on, to be
pretty disturbing.

In any case, unless you grew up on the streets yourself, swinging a camera
at a thief is most likely to just get you really badly beaten. Working out
in the gym, martial arts or carrying a metal camera are no substitute for
years of real streetfighting.

R.