Subject: [Leica] Where to buy funky films, revised list of funky films...
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:16:54 -0700

Who makes the Macrophot 120 emulsions?
The 127 is Efke in drag.

Foma makes a 120 film. The foma film banished was a really good T Grain
emulsion that was said to infringe on Kodak patents.

I get my funky and fun film from Blue Moon Camera in Portland, Oregon 503 978
0333, Glazers Photo in Seattle Washington 206 624 1100 and a little shop in
downtown SFO by Moscone Center. (I forget the name)

Kodak USA

Agfa Germany (Orowo former DDR now part of
Agfa)

Efke Fotokemika Croatia (old DuPont films)

Svema The Ukraine

Solaris Ferrani 3M Imation Italy

Fuji Japan

Konica Japan

Tacma Russia (still around???)

Lucky China

Ilford England (only UK plant...Freestyle
 Arista is made in UK? Hmm?)

Bergger (do they make their own films?)

Foma Czech Republic

Forte Hungary

Polaroid USA (PolaPan DI 2002)

There MUST be others out there somewhere?