Subject: [Leica] Upcoming Canada Trip
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill@laurelgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:43:07 -0400

I'm leaving on Saturday for a 2+ week trip through eastern Canada.
We're spending a couple of nights in Quebec City then onto the
Charlevioux Coast, Gaspe' (Perce'), Prince Edward Island (last there in
1990), New Brunswick (St Andrew's) and then back to the states through
Maine (Lodge at Moosehead Lake) and Vermont (Inn at Sawmill Farm, West
Dover).  Any suggested stops, comments on places to stay or restaurants
would be appreciated.

MC