Subject: RE: [Leica] Employment
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 02:56:00 -0500

Dan,

I don't know if Exelon (Midwest Mechanical Services here in Chicago) has
offices in Colorado but they have been hiring project managers in this
area. Not to mention some of the most aggressive bidding I've seen in
quite a while. My guess is that there is a big push to book numbers on
the balance sheet for a future spin-off or sale. Their numbers are a
little scary at times and I'm using them on a few projects, so far
performance has been very good other than submittals. It might be worth
looking into.

Good luck,

Sam Krneta