Subject: RE: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves - My Back Pages
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:45:29 -0400

Such a GREAT song...and, even though this is TOTALLY off topic, you have not
lived until you have heard the version played at the Bob Dylan 30th
Anniversary Concert at Madison Sq Garden in 1992 - Tom Petty, Eric Clapton,
Neil Young, George Harrison, Bob Dylan - and friends - with each of the
aforementioned each taking a verse...utterly awesome...and on the two CD set
of the concert....

Now, back to our previous discussion of view cameras, European politics, the
Blind Boys of Alabama, pickpockets, oh, right, and Leica seminars...;-)

B. D.