Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Re: Soylent Green
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:47:11 -0400

Every time I see some redneck with a bumper sticker saying "Charlton Heston is My President" - because of his present connection to The Nation Rifle Association, the first image that pops into my mind is Heston screaming with blazing eyes into the camera "Soylent Green is People!" And I inwardly shout, "Out with the shrub, in with a man who understands the real situation."
And when he proclaims on TV that someone will have to pry that gun from his cold, dead hands. That's my job, y'hear? Sort of post-CPR.

Stuart Phillips