Subject: Re: [Leica] Minnesota "Street Photography" at the Mall of America
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:28:14 -0500

Hi Jeffery,

Yep, the Lanthar.  I'm saddened to miss shots with it when I can't get it
focused right (will come with practice, I imagine - or perhaps by matching
it to a body with a longer rangefinder base length), but when I nail it the
results are outstanding to my eyes.

I'm new to rangefinders and to the LUG.  I love the fresh inspiration that I
have found with both.

Tom

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Minnesota "Street Photography" at the Mall of America)
Message from Jeffery Smith <JLS@runbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Minnesota "Street Photography" at the Mall of America)