Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Lux non-ASPH
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 17:55:53 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

> Particularly when all the answers are there in the archives. It's beyond my
> imagination why anyone would be burning film shooting whatever it is
> "testing whatever it is they're testing."

Cannot seem to find my lenses, meter, developer, paper, eye, locale, and
light in the archives. Probably just an indexing problem. Is it permissible
to take a few test shots until they get it fixed or would that be cheating?

Thanks for your help.

Mike Quinn
(Who, unlike Canadians, rarely gets anything right without practice...)