Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Tilley, then Doofus...now nooky...
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:06:26 -0600

> The ultimate Babe Magnet will always be a Twin Lens Rolleiflex I hate to
> say on the LUG but I've said it before.
>
> They want to hold it. They want to look though it. They want to click
> it's oh so smooth shutter.
> Then get another cappuccino.

Sorry Mark it's the 8x10 Deardorff - friend and I just went down to the
Carnival a few weeks ago - Dorff and Rolleiflex between us. The girls love
all that glossy wood and nickel - and they want to know what it looks like
under the darkcloth (and of course you have to go under with them and
explain why it's upside down...)  ;-)

I have to lie about the age of the camera though - it's two years younger
than me!

tim