Subject: Re: [Leica] Good Day
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 06:51:12 -0700 (PDT)

I am a retired IT consultant with a comfortable amount
invested in all sorts of U.S. funds. Recently as
everybody knows, the holdings of any portfolios are
not performing as a few years past. Clearly for safety
conservative growth, bonds are the safe-haven.  Since
I'm currently retired, I am travelling throughout the
world. Should you want to contact me, please email me
and we can arrange for further discussions.

Henry Ting