Subject: [Leica] NYLUG '02 update: An open letter to Brian Reid
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:33:49 -0400

Dear Brian,
    When you graciously spoke at the NYLUG '02 meeting in June, you
mentioned one of the reasons you started the LUG was to find a film trimming
template, so you could use your Leica IIIF.
    Well, yesterday, I found one at a swap show. It is current winging its
way to you by US Mail! Ok, maybe crawling its wat to you!
    Thanks must go to Dan Black of Dan Black Cameras, when I told him the
template was a gift, he refused to accept any money for it.
    Thank again... Hope to see you in Portland!
Cheers,

Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA
Web Site: http://members.fcc.net/sal.dimarcojr