Subject: [Leica] Good Day
From: "Mr. Ikem Itoro" <adamkaso@freemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:08:31 -0700

Dear Sir,

First, i wish to introduce myself as Mr Ikem Itoro Vice-chairman petroleum task force office of the presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I and my colleague have $34m (Thirty four million United states dollars) which we wish to invest - $24m (twenty four million) for a first term of five years . The remaining $Us 10m (ten million) will be set aside for our political project next year 2003. The money is in 2 boxes deposited safely in a security company.

We are interested in capital growth and stable economy.During a meeting with my colleague,we agreed to channel money into investment abroad and that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who would help me transfer the money abroad.
Bearing our prefrence in mind, am seeking your assistance by this mail ,For your assistance in moving this money out and putting it into a viable investment, 25% of the money would be yours,5% would be used for expenses,then the remaining 70% will be for me and my associate down here.while the money would be invested in any good busines in your country.

Possibly if we can agree and work togather confidentially, be rest assured that your intrest will be highly protected because we wish to have a meeting , know each other face to face and sign an agreement in place to protect each party,s intrest.

It is important to inform you that this business is risk free both now and in future.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Warmest regards.

Replies: Reply from Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Good Day)
Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Good Day)