Subject: RE: [Leica] HELP - Funny Scratches
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 04:33:17 -0400

Aram...

It's the lab.  Ask to take a look at the work flow area and note how many
times the lab personnel place the film on the counter during the mounting
process.  The pro lab I go to has done this same thing to my film more times
than I can count, so I'm slowly going through the process of finding another
processing lab that takes better care of my work.

Regards,

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler